Wednesday, March 22, 2006

One week and counting...

Til I'm 25!!!! How exciting!

(note: I'm just skipping over the part of the post where I appologize for not posting and being a slacker....)

So yeah! I'm going home to Havertown on Monday night. Ar is coming up from NC which will be super fun. Tuesday I'm hoping to ride my new bike if it's built, and then head into the city with Ar. She has a gift certificate to an art store in the city, so that will be fun. It'll just be nice to break up the week with some birthday fun! Granted ono my actual bday I'll be back at work... but it's all good. Everything is fun when it's your birthday and you're a princess for a day!

Ali... these pictures of my bike will have to do for now. I don't have any 'real' ones.

This is the frame:



In black amber (the second color from the bottom)



It's sooo cool. Like in some lights its green sparkles in other lights it red sparkly and then in some its just black with sparkles. The most important thing is that it SPARKELS! I love it!

No comments: