Friday, April 7, 2006

Lots to Say

I've been a slacker, and now I have TONS to tell you! I know, I know... it's all very exciting. I think I'll go with the bulleted style for easy reading.

* Last weekend I got to hang out with Laura Evans. She's been one of my best friends since I was in 8th grade. We only hang out about once every 6 months -- but she took me to see Melissa Ferrick (and as it turned out Erin McKeown) for my birthday. I was pleasantly suprised with the whole day! I got to see Laura's new house (cause she's all grown up and BOUGHT A HOUSE), then me, Laura and her girlfriend (Jess) went got cheese steaks (ok I got a chicken cheese steak) for dinner, then went to the show. Thanks Laur :) I owe you a bday pressy now!

* I'm moving my stuff to NC next week. EEK! Packing packing packing all weekend. Then actually making the drive to NC on Wednesday

* I have two interviews at stations in Charlotte Thurs-Fri. Wish me luck!

* I got my bike!!!! It's awesome. I need to take a picture of it. But it's great... I rode 20 miles on Sunday and was loving it.

* I am off from Wed-Mon. Let's hear it for Catholic Universities having off for Easter

Ok... I think that's about it.

No comments: