Thursday, June 8, 2006

Sadness

Silly mountain biking! Ar got hurt last night at the summer series races. She seems to be doing ok -- has a sexy sling for her left arm (ok, I havent seen it -- but I'm sure its sexy) and is on tons of good drugs. And thats really all that matters, right?

Other than that not much going on. This weekend I'm headed home for D's bachelorette party on Saturday night. Then Dooz's deaconate on Sunday. So I'll be at the Cathedral for about 2 hours, then a huge family party following it. Then back to Jersey for another short work week (I'm off on Friday to head to VA for Kate and Bobs wedding!)

I just wish this stinkin rain would stop so maybe I could oh I dont know RIDE MY BIKE! Or even just get to and from work in under 2 hours... that would also rock. When will people learn how to drive in the rain?

No comments: