Friday, June 2, 2006

Bring on Horizon Foods

Off to Charlotte tonight! And I'm there til Tuesday morning - so I get a whole extra day. I have an interview with Horizon Foods, which proves to be interesting. I decided I'm not wearing my suit. First of all it's going to be WAY too hot and second of all I have a cuit skirt outfit to wear which looks nice and professional.

This is the job description:
Horizon Foods has top flight sales opportunities for hardworking and motivated people. For the past 25 years we have been providing a high level of income to over 450 reps nationwide. We are the leader in providing restaurant quality food to our customers across the nation. Top reps earn over $2,500 per week, 52 weeks per year and advance rapidly.

We provide a company car, paid training and large performance bonuses.

This is an immediate fill position, so interviews will be granted on a first come, first served basis.

- Manage company-provided leads of prospective customers from sources generated through yellow pages, television ads, radio ads, Internet Web sites, etc
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders
- Display or demonstrate product, using samples or catalog, and emphasize salable features
- Quote prices and credit terms and prepare sales contracts for orders
- Prepare reports of business transactions and keep expense accounts
- Work with inside company representatives to keep account activities and literature up to date
- Enter new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database
- Develop and maintain relationships with purchasing contacts
- Investigate and resolve customer problems to facilitate the sale

Benefits Offered:
- Company vehicle
- Paid company auto insurance
- Daily and weekly bonuses and contests
- Work your own schedule
- 90% repeat business

The company car and paid auto insurance is what's really selling me. And perhaps the hopes that I'll get some free food! Cause I won't lie - it looks good!

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so what happens with horizon foods