Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Trying to stay DE-stressed

I move to Charlotte in 38 days. That's it... a week and a month. I still don't have a job. Which as much as I wish I could just accept for now and realize once I actually live in Charlotte I'll be able to find work... I can't. I've had a job sine I was in 8th grade. I worked at the St. Denis rectory answering phones, then I worked at good old Rita's Waterice in Havertown, then I worked at Student Activites at Fordham, then I worked at Student Activities AND WFUV here, then I graduated and worked as a camp counselor for a summer, then I worked at Millennium Radio New Jersey, and then I got the job here. So you can see why not having a job lined up might cause me a teeny bit of stress.

Doesn't help that I'm PMSing. So hopefully in a week or two I'll be a little less irritable and the like :)

Just everyone keep your fingers crossed that I find a decent paying job soon after I move!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Other than the looming job issue... I'm quite excited about moving. Though the bathroom is small, the rest of the apartment is really cute and nice. Ar has done a great job of setting everything up and now that there's furniture it's definitely homey. Hopefully I'll be able to ride a little more as I'll have a riding partner (even if she could kick my ass on a bike any day of the week)... and I'll be so close to downtown Charlotte which is always nice. Because I do love cities! I'm even secretly (and I mean VERY secretly) excited about having a dog. As reluctant as I was in the begining, I did always want a puppy when I was little... and Fiona has turned into quite the good dog. I'm sure I'll still get annoyed and stressed about having a dog (because if you haven't figure it out yet -- thats just what I do), but on the whole I think it will be fun!

No comments: