Thursday, May 25, 2006

Bring on the SUMMER

So this post is really a day early... as it's not quite Friday yet. But I'm just preparing.

I just emailed my psuedo-boss (In my mind she's my boss, but when we just did evaluations a few weeks ago she wasn't even sitting in on mine!) to see if it would be a problem if I left at 2 tomorrow. Her response was:

If I were your boss, and we now know that I actually have no authority over you what so ever, I would say, "leave at noon".

Gotta love this job sometimes. So tomorrow I hope to get to work around 7:30 or 8 and then head out by noon. I'm sure I'll spend a good 4-5 hours sitting on the parkway in traffic but I'll still be in Avalon by dinnertime.

The forcast could be better... but oh well. Looks like it's going to T-storm Fri and Sat but then clear up for Sunday and Monday. Hopefully I'll be able to get in at least two good rides and get a teeny bit of color. Who knows?!

Either way I'm just excited to get to Avalon. Haven't been down since Labor Day.

No comments: