Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Organization

Last night I organized my bedroom... got rid of stuff I didn't need, straightened things up, dusted, cleaned... just overall made things pretty again. I love a clean room. Too bad I HATE cleaning and can't seem to keep my life de-cluttered.

Today I'm diving into finances. I've done this before and never stuck with it... but I'm really going to try this time. I did a balance transfer with my credit card. I'll have 12 months of 0% APR. I should be able to make a decent dent in that amount of time. If I pay 300 bucks a month for a year I should be in good shape! I can do this....

I also canceled my land line. I dropped my weight watchers subscription down from going to meetings to just online. I canceled my netflix. I reduced my DirecTV pacakge.

I made up a budget. I really hope I can stick to it.

Please oh please wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Organization is good...budgeting is good, too, but sooo not fun!

Thanks for stopping by and entering my contest.