Monday, September 8, 2008

Slack Ass

It's been brought to my attention that jeanniew has yet again been neglected. Tragic, I know. I guess I've just not had much to say to the general public (and by general public I am referring to the only two people who might still possibly read this).

But I'll give it a go and see what comes out....

Big news on the food front -- I ate mushrooms and olives tonight. Both of which I really hate. But I was at a friends house and she whipped up this cheesy bread with olives and shrooms on it. I mean really, it couldn't have been red peppers and brocoli? That would have been amazing. But I felt rude picking off each piece of diced olive... or digging through the cheese to find all of the shrooms. And I sort of refused to ignore the toasted french bread smothered in cheese, so I just ate them. And you know what? I survived! I still don't really like either of them, but at least I know eating fungus won't actually kill me.

I also mowed the lawn tonight. No matter what is going on inside while I'm mowing the lawn Maddie sits by the back door and watches me go back and forth, back and forth. It's adorable. Or at least as adorable as anything related to lawn mowing can be. Then when I'm done the back yard I let her out and she sits by the gate and watches me do the front lawn. How did I not used to like dogs? The unconditional love pouring out of them is amazing. Even if I forget to feed her... and it's 10pm and I think SHIT! Brown dog needs food.... she still loves me and wags her tail even though the poor thing is starving.

So here's to the pup....

...and not having to mow the lawn again for 8 days!

No comments: