Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Free Money!!!

There is a new company called Revolution Money Exchange who's out to give PayPal some competition... They are offering $25 to everyone who signs up for an account before May 15 AND signing up is FREE! I've done my homework on this and it's legit, but you don't have to take my word for it... You can learn more about the company yourself by reading this USA Today Article

And guess what? If you sign up through the link on my blog, I'll make ten bucks! Then you can put a link on your own blog, or email your friends or whatever and make ten bucks for everyone that YOU sign up. I know, it sounds too good to be true... but guess what... it's not!


Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello,

I am the webmaster of www.pinhole-glasses-direct.com

I was reading your blog and I see you have a very impressive way of describing things. The information you provide is very helpful. So I was wondering if you could take a look at our product pinhole glasses and write a review about and post it in your blog.

I would really be interested to know if you would be able to post the review in your blog with links to our site.



Regards,
Sandy Williams
visionresident@gmail.com