Tuesday, April 8, 2008

It's Back!

So after an almost 2 year hiatus... I decided to bring jeanniew back. Why? Really because some days I just have nothing better to do at work. I was just reading over some of my older posts and wonder if my life was more entertaining back then, or if I just stopped looking for stupid shit to blog about... so we shall see. Though it's quite possible that my life is just boring now.


The only excitement I have to discuss today is the beauty of Half Price Tuesdays at The Flying Saucer. Lunch is half price on Tuesday... you really can't beat it. I ordered a bowl of chili. It didn't say that it came with anything, and I was fine with that. But then it arrived -- a bread bowl of chili with fresh tortilla chips all around it. Holy cannoli I was pumped. The chili was great, the bread bowl was warm and crispy on the outside and the few chips I ate were an added bonus. But the best part? My bill came to $2.70. I tipped our waitress 3 bucks. That's right, more than a 100% tip. Like I said, you gotta love half price Tuesdays at the Saucer!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I wonder if they have half-price lunch at the one in Nashville. That's a pretty good deal. I love going there for a few drinks with friends :)